Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Dad

I feel so relaxed that I don't have to worry about what to cook for lunch and dinner as my parents will kau tim them for me. Whenever I am back in Ipoh, my parents will pamper the kids and me. It feels good sometimes to be treated like a little girl again by my parents. My dad even paid some of my groceries when we went shopping at Tesco today. Not that I want him to pay but he fought to pay them coz he loves us. He also insisted on buying Kit Kat, Loakers wafers and some other goodies for Alycia and Sherilyn. My 2 brats were so happy that they can eat Kit Kat as I don't normally allow them to eat candies and chocolates. With Koong Koong, everything is 'can can can, no problem wan', just like daddy, everything also 'ok, ok, ok'.... Guess men are mostly like that eh?

7 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Great to hear that you are having a wonderful time in ipoh. errr..do you still jog when you are there? i guess nothing will stop you eh? especially when you have been eating all the good food..hehehehehehe. don't forget the chee cheong fun, curry noodles and the funny mountain tau fu fah.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb...oh yeah, I still do, in fact I must jog longer coz I have been eating a lot!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb...tks 4 reminding me about the Funny Mountain tau foo fah. Now, I am yearning for it!

slavemom said...

It's great to be home, pampered by ur parents ya. Grandparents' job, generally, is to spoil their grandchildren. hehehe

coffeesncookies said...

There's nothing like parent's love and like how you love your children, that's how much your parents love you. Enjoy and cherish the moments ...

Irene said...

"when mommy says NO, ask grandma"
or in this case, grandpa! haha... its so true, grandparents' job is to spoil their grandkids :)

funny mountain tau fo fah? apa tu? take pic & let us see :)

Bits said...

Oh yes! They will pamper the kids as much as they can... guess we will be like that one day?