Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Healthy Lunch Box

This is what I prepared for Alycia's lunch box yesterday:


Purple seedless grapes, sweet navel oranges, My Melody shaped and Pooh Bear shaped sandwiches with organic black sesame bread spread and kaya. Though the food was very little, Alycia my slow eater could only finish the sandwiches during her recess. She finished the fruits in the hospital. We had to bring Baby C to SJMC yesterday and Aly and Sher had to tag along.



Since Sherilyn was still having high fever, she skipped school again. I prepared some sandwiches for her too but the cute shaped sandwiches did not whet her appetite at all. These 3 cutie sandwiches went into my tummy.



What a waste if I were to throw the odds and ends and skin into the bin right? So I wiped off the plate of leftover bread. I don't normally eat white bread coz they are fattening but I'm the type who hates to see food go to waste. So you see, that's why I'm still carrying my jelly belly though Baby C is already 9 months, haiz....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh...if you have a jelly belly, what is mine eh? a barrel? uwawawawawawawawawwa

anyway, i got 2 mickey and minnie cutters but hardly use them cos it's hard to press the shape and as usual, i waste a lot of bread.

slavemom said...

Ask ur maid to finish up, if u're too full to eat. So won't go to waste. :D