Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

9 Questions Tag

Lian wants to see some fun injected in my blog, so she passed this fun tag to me. I've not done a tag for aeon but since I'm quite opp-less now, I have a little more time to do tags, though I must admit I don't really fancy tags :S

So here goes:

1. Have you ever been on TV?
Yes. When our house was badly flooded in 2006, some reporters from NTV7 came to interview the flood victims. One lady reported saw me carrying Sherilyn (she was only 1 yo then) and lugging my paraphernalia and she stopped me to ask for an interview. I tell you, I look so horrible on TV!! So 'chan', so haggard, hair so messy and I look like an ah soh, my gawd!!

2. Have you ever sung in public?
Does karaoke count? I've sang in karaokes many times but there was once when I was touring in Australia with my mum, there was a karaoke session one evening. I sang in front of all the tourists in our group... and the song was That's What Friends Are For.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
Nope coz my hair is naturally blond... eerrr, nolah, it's kinda brown.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
Yup, why not? It's wholesome and good for your skin. If you have eczema, eat more frogs!!

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Of course...and I recycled it, haha! Better than letting it go to waste right?

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
Not really lamp post but on a pillar and on doors. It happened when I was deep in my thoughts or had a troubled mind.

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
Nope but I am capable of doing that coz I kinda love cooking.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Thank God no! But when I was in Standard 6, I always had a phobia of stumbling and falling in front of a group of boys from ACS school. Each morning in that year, I had to walk across a lane to get to my class and there would be a group of boys waiting at the lane for the school bus to come to pick them up from MGS (my school) to ACS. I remember very vividly that I was terribly self conscious and would walk so carefully just so I would not trip or stumble in front of those rowdy boys (and I had my eyes on a few handsome ones too hah!

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
Yes, when I was a girl guide. If I had the time, I would really LOVE to do more by contributing my time and money. That's one of the things that I will do when I have the time and I'd encourage my kids to do them too.

Not tagging anyone but if you would like some fun injected into your blog, you're most welcome to do this tag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standard 6 and you had eyes on the ACS boys? tsk tsk tsk...notty notty :D