Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby C Unbuttons Her Blouse

Last week, I left Baby C in her playpen and went to the bathroom. When I stepped back into my bedroom, I burst out laughing. My cheeky baby had unbuttoned her blouse. She was practising her new found skill of unbuttoning her blouse! I then buttoned up her blouse and stepped out of my room for a few minutes. When I came in to the room again, she had unbuttoned her blouse again! I quickly grabbed my camera and began snapping her pix, whilst she was in action removing her blouse.


My cheeky baby caught in action!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo..she is so smart!!!!

Mummy Moon said...

Cute pic.. Like her chubby face!

dumb-baker said...

Baby C looks so cute. She has the 70s hairstyle...and she definitely looks good in it!

LittleLamb said...

so clever....:)

Unknown said...

So, mommy must be very busy these days buttoning her up again. Love her think luscious hair.

Merryn said...

ooo..loves ur little 'strip-tease' show there baby C! hahahhaa.. sooo soo cute! :)