Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Binging On CNY Cookies And Didn't Gain A Pound

When my parents came to visit me last week, they brought with them jars and jars of Chinese New Year cookies for the kids and me. Oh gawd, I just love gobbling on those cookies! I always tell myself that I only get to eat them once a year, so eat now and worry later! When I stepped on my scale this morning, I was overjoyed that my weight went down to 47kg again from 47.5kg. With so much stress and worries plaguing me right now, I can eat to my heart’s content and don’t even need weight loss pills to help me shed off some pounds. I think I'll lose more weight when Baby C goes for the surgery later this month.

No comments: