Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bringing Baby C To The Gym Again

Baby C woke up early again this morning. Despite nursing her and patting her, this Energizer bunny didn't wanna go back to sleep. She's been waking up very early these days and she napped for only 1.5 hours the whole of yesterday. So again, I strapped her into her stroller and brought her to the gym this morning. Also gave her a teething rusk but this time, the rusk only managed to keep her still for 15 minutes, after which she kept hitting the mushy stick on the stroller... and messed up the stroller, her hands and clothes. I had to pause the treadmill and clean her up. I then gave her a packet tissue to play with but this fler now knows how to lift the sticker and remove the tissue papers... play with them and of course chuck them into her mouth. Haiz... again, I could not fulfill my 30-minute workout target and had to leave the gym after 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Merryn said...

da last time i was in da gym was when i was 8 mths preggars with ethan.. until today.. no chance! haih..

Anonymous said...

Be happy baby C is a fast learner!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Merryn... you still worked out at 8 mths preggers?? Wow!

Steph.... yup, I shd :)