Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Disney Digital Camera Selling At Only $19.99!

Did I tell you that Alycia has pretty good hand control and photography skill? She is normally my photographer whenever daddy is not around to help me snap pictures. But I am still paranoid that she will drop my digital camera because I can’t survive without my camera! My blog is dead without my camera! I am pretty sure she will be in cloud nine if I bought her a Disney 3MP digital camera. This Disney digital camera is the perfect digital camera for kids of all ages and is now on sale at buy.com. Normal price is $79.99 and it’s now selling at only $19.99. The digital camera has many cool functions and one of it is that it comes with a Disney Pix photo editing software so that the pictures can be customized with Disney characters, stamps, frames and more! I think it’s a pretty cool and affordable ‘toy’ for Alycia. I’m sure her photography skill will soar if she keeps snapping away on the camera.

No comments: