Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Everyone Down

Everyone in our house is down with cold. Sherilyn got it first, followed by me, then Baby C, next Alycia and yesterday the hubs got bitten hard by the bug. Alycia, Sherilyn and I are getting better. We have been popping Esberitox (made from the the purple cone flower, Echinacea) for a week. Baby C's nose is runny and she has quite a hard time nursing. I have to prop her up in a sitting position so that she can breathe. I wanted to visit Montessorimum who has invited us to her lovely home but with everyone having goo goo dribbling out from our noses, I think she will be worried to have us to her home. Sorry Elaine we couldn't meet up this time.

3 comments:

Merryn said...

oh.. so sorry bout ur fam's condition... hope u'll all get better real soon...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, hope everyone get well soon.

Chin Nee and me plan to visit you, don't know when you are available.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine.... I am available this week. When you guys are free, do let me know, k?