Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fruitful Morning

I had quite a fruitful morning today. After a good half-hour jog round the neighborhood and inhaling the crisp, after-rain morning breeze, I felt much better. The pain in my throat and head subsided a little and I didn’t feel cold anymore, though I’ve lost my voice! That’s the wonders of exercising. The feel good hormones, endorphins can really make you feel damn good! When I came back, I got Aly and Sher ready for school. Then, I fed Baby C antibiotics and then took a shower. Next I nursed Baby C and she dozed off. While she was asleep, I hurriedly worked my brain and hands at full steam (before baby wakes up and I can't do anything) and managed to dish out 4 paid posts and 1 non-paid post in less than an hour, phew! These days, I hardly have the time to sit on my computer to blog. The most I can spend on my computer now is 1-2 hours, compared to 5-8 hours before Baby C came along! See the vast difference! But it’s ok, in fact I think lesser time on the PC is a blessing in disguise coz I can spend more time to coach Alycia in her homework and because of this, she’s progressing really well in her studies now.

1 comment:

Charlene n Kevin said...

Wow, so many paid post. I was just wondering, where do you guys go to to get paid post ops?