Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jogging With Baby C

Baby C seems to have the ability to 'sense' that I am leaving her each morning before I leave the house to go jogging / gym. Many times, she would wake up just before I leave the house.... and she wouldn't want to be left with daddy or kakak. So I normally lug her along, in the stroller. After the stroller mishap 3 months ago, I now have a phobia of pushing her on the stroller on the road. So if she wakes up before I leave the house, I'll bring her along to the gym. However, my little Energizer bunny can't sit on her stroller for long if she's not pushed. Yesterday Baby C woke up again just as I was about to step out of the house.... and I lug her along again. This time, I didn't bring her to the gym. Instead, I went jogging at the lobby of our condo. I pushed her on the stroller and jogged up and down the corridoor of the lobby .... and Baby C loved it. Not only did she not crack any noise or fuss, she was so 'high' being pushed and enjoyed the cool morning breeze so much that she almost dozed off in her stroller.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, jogging up and down the corridor with a baby in a stroller? i should go to your place one day and videotape you...ehehheeheehe

Merryn said...

indeed a very good workout for u and good for BabyC too! so refreshing! :)

Unknown said...

I think you are very concern about your fitness. I don't know what happened with stroller 3 months ago. You should have used best stroller like Mickey sport buggy for your baby C. It is very comfortable and safe.