Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mac N Cheese Again

If I would just allow, Alycia and Sherilyn would be too happy to eat mac n cheese everyday. But mac n cheese per se is an incomplete meal, without much protein and protein is just what growing kids need. So to make their mac n cheese meal complete, I normally fry them each an egg or omelette with french beans. This way, it's quite a wholesome meal with a combo of carbo, protein and fibre.



Mac n cheese with french beans omelette, chicken meat (from the soup) and soup of the day.


1 comment:

MommyAngel said...

Wow ... that was indeed a wholesome meal there!! Good job mommy .... I always try very hard to cook healthy meals for my girl as well, I think I can learn a lot from you here in terms of balance diet for kids :)