Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 13, 2009

Prawns, Dried Scallops And Pork Ribs Porridge



Everyone in the house were feeling under the weather last week. Sherilyn caught the flu bug first (she must've been bitten in school), then me (my immune system has never been this weak for the longest time, darn the stress, worries and lack of sleep), next was Alycia then hubby kena. Thank God my maid was spared. I hardly cook porridge coz the gals and I don't really fancy porridge. The only time I cook porridge is when hubby or the gals are not feeling well. So I whipped up a pot of prawns, pork ribs and dried scallops porridge last week. Everyone loved the porridge, even my 2 gals who hate porridge. Know why? Coz there were huge prawns in the porridge. Alycia and Sherilyn are crazy over prawns and if there were prawns cooked together with anything that they dislike, they will surely sapu them too, coz the prawns are there. I tell you, if you throw in a few big prawns, especially those with lots of roe into your pot of porridge, the porridge would taste and look damn good!

No comments: