Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Another dish that Alycia and Sherilyn can never seem to get bored with is spaghetti bolognaise. I made them spaghetti with minced pork and Tesco brand Pasta sauce (I like this sauce as it tastes mild, doesn't make you feel thirsty after eating it and it's imported from UK) the other day. I added one whole diced tomato, 1 large big onion, some McCormick mixed herbs, some tomato sauce and salt to taste. I made a large batch and deep freeze a portion. The gals loved them so much that several days later, I made another batch of spaghetti sauce. This time, I used minced topside beef and it tasted even better.

A bowl of spaghetti like this on the dining table will surely make Alycia and Sherilyn shout "yay" when they see it.

4 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

looks so appetizing and I'm sure any kids will like it. :O)

Anonymous said...

wow..delicious. i like the star and flower shapes cheese on it :D i must try the sauce from tesco since you recommend it :) i usually get the prego brand.

Sunshine said...

Seems like the kids love noodles.I am so like your kids I love noodles too :)

MamaJo said...

Mind guide me? I really love to try to cook the spagetti but really clueless of how to do it....