Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steamed Nin Goa With Grated Coconut



This sinful dessert is the only dessert that I get to eat only once a year and that's during Chinese New Year coz no one sells them other times of the year. I like it best when steamed and eaten with grated young coconut with a pinch of salt.




That's the most I can eat coz if eaten excessively, Id feel damn jai. It's damn fattening and sweet but it's ok since I only eat it once a year. I surely need to gulp down a cup of hot green tea after eating my nin koa to help me eliminate some fat!

1 comment:

Bits said...

This is one of my favourite too. But, I also prefer it to be fried with yam and sweet potatoes! Yummy!