Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 27, 2009

Blessed With A Youthful Look

When I was at the gym of our condo a few months back, a man in his fifties who was working out on the treadmill next to mine struck a conversation with me. When he asked me if I was still studying and staying with my parents at the condo, I wanted to burst out laughing! When I told him that I had 3 kids, the man was in total disbelieve. He went “What? You have 3 kids? No joke? If you didn’t tell me, I thought you are still a student!” I tell you, this man’s remarks really made my day, woo hoo! Thanks to my parents’ ‘young-looking genes', many people have been commenting that I look very young and can even pass off as a student, definitely no where near a woman who is in her mid thirties. This is one of the great gifts God has given me and I am thankful that I don’t need botox or the best HGH to help me look youthful.

1 comment:

coffeesncookies said...

I would be over the moon too. Sadly nowadays I'll think twice calling the vege seller in the market aunty coz they are not much older than me...