Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Darn Those Mozzies

Though my house is fitted with mosquite net, the darn smart pesky mozzies could still find their way in to the house... whenever the slidding nettings are inevitably left opened or when we open the door. Those darn mozzies had bitten my poor sweetiepie and now she has 5 really huge swollen mozzie bite marks on her hands and legs like this:








I am so waiting to zap those darn mozzies with my electronic mozzie racquet zapper or smash them hard with my hands. I will be looking for them with vengeance.....

Baby C is enjoying her black sesame bread at Canton-I today. Check out our Sunday here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no..poor baby. i hate those mozzies. they are many of them during this rainy season.

Anonymous said...

Not sure what u can apply to those horrible bites when C is at such a young age. I did discover accidentally when we went camping that Purell hand sanitizer(or any other brand, I reckon) does take the itch out immediately. I have heard that in a pinch toothpaste helps too but I haven't tried it myself. I do know that toothpaste is very good for cleaning jewellery and for taking scuff marks off the wall.

MamaJo said...

The mossie so smart in sucking Baby chubby leg....
Nowadays, I don't use mossie racket anymore..too lazy..instead I use the mossie plug into socket. And, with it high frequency pit, the mossie won't dare to come into my house....so far it work!!