Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dreaming To Wear My 2-Piece Swim Suit Again

One of the things that I have to buy is a new swim suit since I now have the luxury to swim everyday. I have a 2-piece sexy swim suit but I have not worn it for more than 6 years. I used to wear it before I had any kids. I don’t have the confidence to wear it now though I'd very much love to as I no longer have a flat belly to flaunt but only stretch marks that I need to hide! Perhaps after a couple sessions of microdermabrasion when my stretch marks are gone, I will have the confidence to slip into a 2-piece swim suit again. Do I have any regrets what my 3 pregnancies have caused to my figure? Absolutely no! When I look at how beautiful my 3 angels are, I tell myself that they are worth all the pain and sufferings that I had gone through.




My sweetiepie giving me one of her sweetest smiles.

3 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

baby C's smile can make any heart melt!

Anonymous said...

she looks so pretty in the dress and i love her curly hair :)

Lemonjude said...

Her smile is so sweet...lovely!