Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pureen Baby Biscuits

I got my sweetiepie a box of Pureen baby biscuits from Jaya Jusco the other day. I was a tad skeptical she would like it as my baby is quite selective when it comes to food, particularly anything that is sweet. Thank goodness my sweetiepie loves the baby biscuits. In fact, even my 2 older girls and I like them as they are really crunchy and taste good too.

The Pureen baby biscuits are made in Italy and are enriched with DHA. It cost around RM14+ a box.



I have the most success with biscuits to keep my sweetiepie still on her highchair during mealtimes, though the aftermath is really messssy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehhe, look at that cute , adorable engrossed little face!

Merryn said...

i like the baby on the packaging of the biscuit..and baby C... she can certainly modal for a baby product too.. sooo cute! geram i see her! :D

MommyAngel said...

My girl loves this biscuits too but I find this biscuits is a bit dry compare to the other brand. Just have to get ready a bottle of water for her everytime I offer her this biscuits :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... thanks for the compliment :)

Merryn... I actually don't mind letting my baby be a model for a baby product... and help her earn some pocket money for her piggy bank hehe...

MommyAngel...oh yes, I always feed my baby lots of water after eating biscuits.