Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another Solution To My Photo Upload Woes

I just discovered another solution for my photo upload woes in my Blogspot blog. Remember my previous post where I said that my free photo upload space of 1GB is already maxed out and I need to purchase the space from Picassa Web Album? Well, I can go to Flickr and upload my pix there. I've forgotten all about my Flickr account. I can even link my blogs to my Flickr account and upload pix as well as blog from Flickr without having to log in to my blog! I've spent my afternoon trying to do it and have successfully uploaded and made a blog post from my Flickr account. However, the blog post needed some adjustments to the codes and I have yet to find the time to do it. You may want to try blogging and uploading your pix from Flickr too to save the free space in your blogspot blog!

BTW, I'm not that smart. Credit should go to my sifu, the super blogger who earns big bucks from her blogs. You'll flip to find out how many blogs this lady has!

3 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Thanks for sharing Healthy Freak Mum. I am using flickr now however, although it says 1G of storage space (if not mistaken), but once you hit 200 pictures regardless of the photo size even you just utilised only 80 M with those 200 pictures, you need to upgrade already.

Don't know is it only me or the rest is the same coz I am having this problem now :( 200 picture is really not that much, I have been used that quota all up in 1 months time ...... :( Pls let me know if you have any brilliant idea to solve my problem apart from paying? Thanks :)

B said...

Hi, Thanks for this very informative post. This is a nice blog and will be looking forward to read more from you.. Please keep the below tips for good health..

- move more (get up and clean, organize, walk, exercise)
- drink lots of water (alteast 2 lts a day)
- sleep (well) at the same time every night
- eat more vegetables and fruit
- don't eat dessert after EVERY meal and make sure it's small

Check http://www.completehealthtips.com for more health related tips and advise.

Health Freak Mommy said...

MommyAngel...I hardly use Flickr, so I really don't know. Why don't you upload your pix from Blogspot? The pix are store in Picassa. 1GB is a lot of space. I hv over 3,000 pix taken over 2 years.
Alternatively, you can set up another account in Flickr? I guess either way, we still have to pay in the long run.