Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back From Penang

I am back from Penang.... and I am terribly exhausted and sleepy. I didn't get a good night's sleep last night as the darn pillows in the hotel were terribly soft and really bad for breastfeeding. I can only sleep soundly with a firm neck-support concave pillow and just hate soft pillows that don't support the neck. We did a LOT of walking in Penang and also at the airport. But it was quite a fruitful trip and felt more like a short holiday! Will update my blogs tomorrow. I'd just put Baby C to sleep and dozed off myself. I pulled myself up from bed to check my emails and my eyes can't seem to open now. I really have to hit the sack now coz my mind is blank now. Good night everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi shireen, would you consider Singapore for Baby C's surgery? I feel that it's much more reliable than Malaysia. If you want to know more about Singapore hospitals let me know.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anonymous... the dr who works in this private hospital in Penang has many years of experience in London. He was referred to us by one of the top pediatric surgeons in London. This dr. was also previously an associate professor in UM. I think he's quite a good surgeon.