Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bring Me Out Or I'll Puke Mummy!

This is my naughty sweetie-pie sticking her fingers into her mouth to threaten mummy to bring her out of the playpen. Each time she puts her hand into her mouth, she would almost puke and on several occasions, she actually puked inside the playpen. My cheeky sweetie-pie is exactly like Sherilyn cheh cheh who was this cunning when she was Baby C's age. She always won the game coz I would be so terrified of her puking and messing up the playpen that I would always bring her out of it each time she threatened me with this ploy *shake head*

Look at me mummy, bring me out k.....


If not, hehe.... I will put all my fingers in and puke inside, hehe....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 2.5 years old boy likes to induce his vomit since he was 8 months. Last year all of a sudden we had difficulty in putting him to bed at night. He would cry and wail calling Mommy and Daddy and gagged himself, knowing either me or my husband would surely come to quickly pick him up from his crib.
One day I said to myself enough is enough because I just didn't like him manipulating us with his puke.
On that night my son did the same again. He cried big time when we put him on bed but we had decided to ignore him. He gagged himself and puke all over the bed. He cried the louder, screaming dirty puke, calling our names but I decided to let him cry for 1/2 hour to teach him lesson that I would not be manipulated by him .
He was so exhausted from screaming and would not dare to lay down because he knew the bed had be cleaned and he also had to be cleaned first before he could lay down.
Finally after 1/2 hour of screaming on top of his lungs, I pick him up and cleaned him. Since then he dared not to do it again and went to bed peacefully.
Sound cruel? LOL. I just had to teach him a big lesson.
I am not suggesting you do the same as I did but sometimes you should never let yourself be manipulated by your kids.

LittleLamb said...

wah...so young learn to threaten mummy.. ahhahaha

Merryn said...

But she is so cute! how NOT to be manupulated by her? hahahha.. really cutie pie..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Anonymous... I did try letting Sher my #2 cry it out several times and she puked big time inside the playpen. That was so much more work for me - the mattress had to be thrown away and everything washed. I gave up!

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahahaha....she is full of ideas eh?

CL said...

Cheeky little baby C. Cute.

Adrine said...

Such a smart tactic. Well, at least she stays in the playpen for a while.
Whenever I placed Elyssa in the playpen last time, she screamed like no tomorrow even before I let go my hands.

I've given up and now use the playpen to put her clothes and diapers instead. Looks like I got manipulated here :(