Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cool Bathroom Accessories

One of the things that I like about the rooms at Hilton Sentral Hotel, KL is their bathrooms. Check out their cool rainwater-like shower:


For those who prefer to sit during their shower can do so as there is an attached seat on the wall. The very first time I stepped into this bathroom, I was lost, like a frog who lives under a coconut shell, as I could not figure out how to switch the faucet from the rainwater-shower to the hand-held shower. I was also wet all over hahaha.... really like an ah soh from kampung! Also, the design of the rooms is really unique. From the bedroom, there is a sliding door directly next to the long bath and you can even watch TV and sip champagne while you soak in the long bath! Just perfect for love birds hehehe....


I also love their canggih-manggih gym, my kids are absolutely crazy over the lovely uniquely-designed pool and the food is simply sumptuous too. You should check out their Japanese restaurant. The interior and landscaping there are superb too. Oooh, just can't wait for our next stay there!

I am wishing the Management from Hilton Sentral reads this post so that I get a free night stay there with my hubs and kids!

4 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

waaahh..you should send your posts url to the hotel since you have been writing about their food a lot and now the bathroom :D

Merryn said...

i want it to rain in my bathroom too!!! how cool is that? shiok to the maximum!

yvonne said...

sherine.. i will tell them to read ur blog.. i was there too for our last annual dinner.. company paid for us to shower there .. but u must go to their L7 functn rooms.. its a wOw factor.. their washrooms you must press and u dunno where the water will come.. hahaha.. its fun..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yvonne... I sure hope they read this post... and grant me a free night's stay and free meals too :D