Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo Upload Problem Solved

First I deleted some pictures from my blogspot blog. Though deleted, I was unable to upload new pix immediately as it will take up to 24 hours for the pictures to be deleted from the system and from my Picassa Web Album.

I also went to my Picassa Web Album to check what pix I could delete. I was really astonished when I found out that I have over 3,000 pix in my 2-year old blog! I then tried to delete a picture to see if the picture would still be in my blog. Of course not! If you want to delete any picture in your Picassa Album, you will also lose that picture in your blogspot blog.

After an hour or so, I finally managed to upload pix in my blog. But this is only a TEMPORARY solution. If I want to continue uploading pictures in my blogspot blog for the months and years to come, I can't be using free stuff anymore. My free image upload space of 1GB is maxed out. I now have to dip into my pocket to pay for more space in my Picassa Web Album. Here are the charges:

10GB - USD20 per year
40GB - USD75 per year
150GB - USD250 per year
400GB - USD500 per year

I have opted for the 10GB per year plan.

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, i didn't know they have this limit for photos. Guess they want to make money eh?