Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Days Spent In Room 507 and 503

During our almost-1-month stay in the hospital, hubby had even bought a stainless steel tiffin food carrier so that he could pack hot meals for me. He also bought bowls, knife, spoons, laundry detergent, fabric softener and other household items. I really felt like the hospital was my home. Good thing the nurses, sisters and other staff were all very helpful and warm. Cost aside, I felt quite comfortable staying in that 5-star hospital that gave us a bill that really choked hubby and I.

Here's one of the meals that hubby bought for me :


Fried mamak mee (supposedly a very famous one but I didn't quite like it), roast chicken and some deep fried stuff. Hmmm, not a very healthy meal and I only ate very little of everything and passed the rest to my maid.

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

i'm glad that ur hubby was with u throughout the whole ordeal.. not easy, to run here n there, and also to ta pau food for u ....

glad that everything is ok now..n u will be eating home cook food again.

coffeesncookies said...

I don't think you had appetite for any delicious food at all, worrying over Cassandra. Now that you'll be back soon, time to give yourself a treat ?

Merryn said...

kesian.. having to eat that kind of food for almost a month.. did u manage to squeeze in some honey lemon during ur one month stay there?