Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Important Telephone Numbers... Just In Case

Before I left for Penang, I wrote down a list of important telephone numbers for Alycia and Sherilyn... just in case of emergency.... as my mil will be single-handedly looking after them. I wrote down daddy's, granny's, 999 and my numbers on stick-on pads and stuck them on the fridge door and next to the telephone. Thank God, Alycia didn't have to call the emergency number but she called us several times a day to keep telling us how much she missed us!

I also wrote down on a piece of paper and stuck it on the fridge door, for my mil to remind her on what she has to coach Alycia to do everyday, i.e. spelling, ejaan and ting xie and on other important matters.

After a month, Alycia can now memorize all the telephone numbers and even told granny that she has to dial 999 in case of emergency.



The past 1 month has been extremely hard for me, my mil and my gals but we managed to survive.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

glad everyone able to get over the whole episodes and now happily together :) May GOD bless..

Merryn said...

thankfully ur whole family survived the ordeal and came out stronger and better. luckily ur MIL is there to lend a hand. i know it's hard on u n the rest as i cant imagine myself being in the same position. u r a great mom n ur MIL is a great MIL n ur hubs is a great hubs. most importantly, Alicia n Sherilyn are very great for being able to go thru this tough period without their mom around...

Mamapumpkin said...

yup, you are all super troopers! i am so proud of you all.