Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Anxious

I am now all alone in the hotel with Baby, sitting at the hotel office furniture blogging and surfing the net. My parents and hubby have brought Alycia and Sherilyn to Kek Lok Si in Penang for sight-seeing and shopping. Also for them to indulge in the famous Assam Laksa. I decided to stay back in the room as Baby had dozed off. She skipped her nap yesterday and woke up pretty early this morning. I am also a tad worried that she would give me a big unwanted surprise later when we are out shopping as she has not pooped for 2 days. If she still does not poo poo later, I will get our surgeon to give her an enema when we see him in the afternoon. I am feeling really anxious now. Anxious of the whole traumatic procedure that Baby would be going through again later and most of all, anxious of the results of the scan.

1 comment:

coffeesncookies said...

Dear God, Please bless Baby C with good health and painless procedure. Our thoughts are with you Shireen. Take care.