Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Banana Buckwheat Pancake

I made the gals buckwheat pancake again. This time it's with bananas since I had some very ripe bananas at home. Overly ripe bananas would taste really sweet and fragrant when used to bake cakes or pancakes.

I added 3 eggs, 2 huge scoops of Aly and Sher's Dutch Lady 456 milk powder, a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence and a pinch of salt to the batter.


The banana pancake was really scrumptious. Even I liked it. But it looked like chapati / tosei though!


When Alycia came back from school, she couldn't wait to taste the pancake. I told her to keep her dirty hands off the pancake and here's what she did :


5 comments:

Shenny's mommy said...

yummy yummy. Shenny loves pancake very much too.

Normally, I would make two types of pancakes either sweet or salty:
For sweet pancake:
- I mix with sesame seed, wheat bran, egg, milk powder and sugar.

For salty one:
- I mix with onion, tomato, bacon, egg, soy sauce and pepper.

When eating, Shenny likes to add some pancake syrup on top of pancake.

I think Shenny will love banana pancake too. Thanks for sharing.

Merryn said...

dat just shows how smart she is.. kenot use fingers, just pick up the whole plate! hahahaha

Mumsgather said...

Haha. Very smart indeed. If cannot use hand who say cannot eat?

MommyAngel said...

This surely taste nice and hahahahaha ..... what a clever girl you have there, following mommy's instruction but still got her way out of it, kekekekeke .....

Annie Q said...

Oh..it look so yummy to me.