Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cakes And Breads Everyday

This week, here's what my mil baked :

2 loafs of organic Japanes pumpkin bread with sunflower seeds (I had forgotten to snap pix of the bread)...

Banana muffins....




A batch of crunchy butter almond flakes cookies....

.... which were polished off within 3 days.

And 2 days ago, she baked 3 loafs of rye bread with red wine infused cranberries and lots of walnuts. I shall pix of the bread in my next post.

On top of these, hubs' aunt baked these lemon-poppy seeds cuppies and carrot-walnut cuppies, all with reduced sugar and gave them to us.


Next week, she's going to bake strawberry swiss roll and a new type of bread. Oh gosh, there is NO way, absolutely NO way I can shed off the stubborn 2kg. I tell ya, my jelly belly is getting wobblier by the day!

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

wow..how blessed u r to have MIL baking all these for u.. hmmm... are u going to learn from her soon?

LittleLamb said...

wah..ur MIL very talented hor..know how to bake so many types of bread n cupcakes... or is it ready mix? eheheh anyway thanks to her effort to bake fresh bakes n cakes for ur family :)

Stef said...

M'dear, I saw over the weekend... You look so good plus you have such a sexy voice. Didnt noticed any jelly belly. Stop complaining :P