Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hairdresser Wannabe

Rascal #2 always tells me that she wants to be a hairdresser when she grows up. Whenever my hair is untied, her hands will twitch with itch and she will start to practise her hairstyling prowess on my hair. Poor me, I don't have thick luscious hair in the first place and with all the rough pulling and tugging from her, my precious locks are shedding even more. After being kicked away by mummy, she would target Baby who would after some time get agitated by all the rough handling too. Sometimes she attacks Alycia and on one night, she targeted Dolly the singing doll :

She spent a good half an hour tying Dolly's hair. Once, she experimented her hairstyling skill on Barbie but got reprimanded by me when she pulled out almost half of Barbie's long locks, which flew everywhere in the house!

2 comments:

Leena said...

Haha...so cute... I see she did a good job on the doll's hair. Nice and neat.

hatani said...

Wow,..nice!