Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Little Hairdresser Wannabe

Sherilyn is at the stage where she's learning to tie her own hair as well as everyone else's hair, including Dolly and Barbie. Here she is in one of her own creations:

Outrageous and kind of like a sor poh (an unsound mind lady). I will freak out if she wants to go shopping, to school or to the church in this hairstyle. But she thinks it's so pretty hahahahahah! I am quite certain that when she hits 16 years old, she will badger me to send her to a Cosmetology School in the U.S.


And she loves to pull her fringe towards the side of her face, in such a way that it covers part of her eye, to get that sexy look *slap forehead*

5 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Amber is so like her.. LOL !!!
They think it's so stylo but my guess is they like the attention . :)

Chris said...

How very cute! It's just a stage she is going thru. Wait till they decide on some gawdawful outfit they put together. I remember walking behind my daughter at church and whispering to everyone that I didn't dress her..she did! Most people are understanding and would compliment her on her wardrobe!

Rose world said...

Girls always girls. Hahaha! My gal not yet into those hair accessories, she has short hair. But she sure loves to be beautiful. Everyday must put lotion on her hands, arms and legs. *faint*

Leena said...

Haha, cute though. What about Alycia? Not as vain I guess..

Yannie said...

You mentioned before that Sherilyn was quite difficult during mealtime, but she is so meaty in these 2 photos. Your children infact all look chubby and cute.