Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mayhem In The Bathroom

As Baby is getting more and more active these days and now cannot remain in her playpen (not even for a minute for she will climb out in a matter of seconds), I have to bring her along everywhere I go, including to the bathroom every day - twice a day *wipe sweat from forehead*

I tell you, there's mayhem with her in the bathroom. She will touch everything she sees except her toys. So while I am seated on the throne or having my shower, I let her sit on a small stool or bring in some toys for her (which she will only play with them briefly). I also let her wear a pair of slippers so that she will not slip and fall.



Here she is trying to wash the bathroom with the broom. She thinks this is so fun and does that all the time!

See, she is really sticking on to me like a big hungry leech. I can barely breathe! Quickly grow up Baby. And oh yes, she loves to use the hanky that I wipe her mouth and teeth to scrub the bathroom floor too, eeeeekkssss!

3 comments:

Merryn said...

Ethan pun! He like to use the hanky i use to bathe him to wash the floor! adoi.

baby c big dy. nice to see her this way. :)

Mamapumpkin said...

I love your bikini designs....so rajin la u!

ryeli said...

so cute! kids love mimicking adults which is why we need to put sharp objects out of reach.

btw, out of curiosity, can't ur maid/mil keep an eye on her while u shower or poo?