Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Payment From Google AdSense

I got my third payment from Google AdSense recently - USD119.61!



After currency conversion, I received RM400++. Though this amount is nothing to shout about, I am still happy coz I didn't have to do much to get this money. I must thank you, my readers for clicking on my Google ads. Please do continue to click on my Google ads hor, you know, the ones on the right side of my side bar and at the end of my blog post. Thank you SO much!!

7 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

congrats Healtfreakmummy... i rec twice only and then POOFFF!! blacklisted..dont know why.. maybe too much clickings..somewhere that they suspected.. lol...
ok, since im here... i "kam kam" for u..

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, this is good. i never get to earn any money from them and then they banned me...hahahahahahah...just like claire. i wonder why.

Amanda Yno said...

So envied.. I never get any cheques yet. :(

Unknown said...

Well done. BTW, how long did it take you to earn that amount? Just curious.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Lian... my earnings are moving pretty slow. It took me 5-6 mths to earn that amount.

Agnes CF Lee said...

Mine have not reached the minimum cash out USD100.00 yet ever since I started blogging about 2 year ago. slow..

Mamapumpkin said...

Yay! Congrats! Hey, you're not supposed to encourage readers to kam-kam....it's in their terms & conditions.....better be careful or you also kena.