Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 23, 2009

Pumpkin Bread With Scrambled Eggs For Lunch

Baby has been having the sniffles and she still has quite a bit of phlegm. All these have been dampening her appetite. Lost for ideas again, I really didn't know what to cook for her. So I whipped up something really easy and simple for her the other day. I gave her a small slice of organic pumpkin bread with sunflower seeds slathered with some Philadephia cream cheese and avocado. Also made some scrambled eggs with butter and fresh milk. I cut everything into small bits and sprinkled some rice bubbles onto the concoction as Baby loves rice bubbles. Rice bubbles are puffed rice, so it's quite wholesome right? Vitamins and iron enriched rice somemore, hehe... I thought she would spit them all out again but I was wrong, she so loved them, phew....






She spoon-fed herself and licked her bowl clean, YAY to mummy and Baby!

5 comments:

Yannie said...

It is so healthy to eat this way. Sometimes,mommy also has to be a bit adventurous to let the baby trying new food. Brava Shireen!

coffeesncookies said...

wow, she's a good kiddo. I wouldn't even dare using a china bowl to feed my Amber.

coffeesncookies said...

wow, she's a good kiddo. I wouldn't even dare using a china bowl to feed my Amber.

LittleLamb said...

how come u give her chinaware? u dont scare she accidentally drop it??

anyway seems like u r mixing different food for her n she's acceptable to it.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine and Rachel... I normally put food that's piping hot in a chinaware. When the food has cooled down a little, I'll give her a melamine bowl and put a little food into her bowl for her to spoonfeed herself.