Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Lunch At Tony Roma's @ Gardens

On Thursday, daddy brought us all to Tony Roma's @ Garden, Mid Valley to celebrate Alycia's 6th birthday in advance. For days prior to her birthday, Alycia had been subtly dropping hints that she wanted to eat at Tony Roma. This girl, she seems to love Tony Roma. Last year, we celebrated her birthday at Tony Roma's @ Garden too. This year, we were seated at the table at the same spot of the restaurant that we sat at last year, what a co-incidence! And how FAST time has zoomed past us!

Here's what we had. If you haven't had your lunch or dinner, you'll surely be salivating, hehehe.....

Spaghetti with generous amount of prawns...


Salad with croutons and parmesan cheese...



The rack of lip-smacking, tender and full of flavor beef ribs....


My baked cod fish coated with black and white sesame, yums! I didn't touch the rice a wee bit and my maid ate it.

The birthday girl enjoying her bowl of mushroom soup...



Sinfully delish ice-creams, on the house from TR for the birthday girl....



I didn't cook any food for Baby, so I bought her some buns from Bread Story - opposite Tony Roma. She also ate some of the cod fish.


On Sunday, 5th December, which was Alycia's actual birthday, we had lunch at our favorite Seoul Korea Korean restaurant and for dinner, we had Japanese at the restaurant at our condo.

BTW, do check out my online fashion store. I've posted pix of tons of new clothes. This time I have XL size clothing, office wear, jackets, Korean fashion accessories and more dresses at low prices!

3 comments:

Rose world said...

Happy birthday!!

Reanaclaire said...

Happy Birthday Alycia!

So she knows how to give hints at this young age? Looking at the food, i would love to eat the baked cod fish and the sinfully displayed ice cream! yummyyy!

Chris said...

Happy B-day Alicia. My dtr's b-day is Dec 6, so will always remember Alicia's! Food pics are so yummy! Am surprised that Baby doesn't complain if she doesn't get to eat the same food with the rest of the family. I remember my 2 would scream blue murder if I didn't give them stuff from my plate! Initially I'd throw some pizza crust at them to shut them up(yes, I know, bad mama!), then we progress to french fries, next thing one of them is devouring a whole curry crab standing at the table(too excited to sit down!), and I was lucky to have some of the curry gravy to try! On our 1st trip to HK, my son wanted to order "yow-sui"(swimming) fish from the tank! I'm sure FIL almost fainted!