Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, May 21, 2010

Homecooked Dishes

Two of the dishes that my mil whipped up last week:


Brinjal stuffed with homemade fish paste. She made the fish paste herself.


"loh jue keok" (braised pig's trotters) and hard boiled eggs. I don't eat the pig's trotters but love the eggs, the lean meat and the sauce.

Next, I will post pix of her vegetarian Thai fried rice, so stay tuned....

4 comments:

Inspired Momx1 said...

Wow! The 2nd dish is my fav.. Yummy!! You make me hungry leh.. Wanted to skip lunch but now must go and search for food after leaving this comment! Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi, hop over here from "My Diary".

I also gave Esberitox to my kids last year and yes, they were free from flu bugs for 7 months. Just wonder this herb really helps until I saw your comment.

Wow, the pig's trotters is my favorite dish, looking at it made me feel hungry. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mummy Moon said...

Drooling over the food! Your mil is a good cook!

Chris said...

Can I trade my MIL with yours??