Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rushing Me Crazy

These days, Alycia's driver has been picking her up 10 minutes earlier in the morning. Me, I am the busiest in the morning. I try to reply emails, update my blogs and update my online store in the morning. I only have less than 10 minutes to prepare myself before bringing Alycia down to the lobby to wait for the driver. This morning, as usual Alycia was pestering me to hurry up again. This girl can be really pesistant and can really breathe down my neck in the most irritating way. As I was dressing up, she crept into my room and whispered "hurry up mummy, hurry up, faster, faster, don't be late again, Aunty J will scold me, blah, blah, blah, ...." and brought my clothes to me. As I was rushing off, I almost forgot to wear my bra muahahahahah!! And I did forget something. I had forgotten to bring my towel with me this morning and had to wipe away my sweat using my t-shirt after jogging. No matter how early I wake up every morning, there is still so much to do and my work never seems to get completed and my girl and hubby are forever rushing me to HURRY UP, haiz..... I am really tempted to submit my resignation letter to the big boss at home and submit my application letter for another job UWAWAWAWAWA......

7 comments:

Shenny's mommy said...

My elder sister is experiencing similar kind of rushing in the morning with three kids (15,14 and 7 years old). A few times heard she complain of tired of this kind of life too.
Have you ever considered to move in the land house? so you don't need to rush sending Alycia to the lobby.

coffeesncookies said...

Hats off to you Shireen. Only MOTHERS can multitask and you are doing a great job.

Inspired Momx1 said...

I initially thought afternoon school was bad as we were so used to going to school in the morning. But not anymore 'cos I find myself more relaxed now that my boy goes to afternoon school. The mad rush in the morning will return when he is in Std 3.:(

By the way, you may want to let your maid send Alycia down to the lobby.

MeRy said...

SUch a busy n rushing day...

Unknown said...

It's good that she is ready on time. I think it is more stress if you have a kid that dawdles and don't care if they are late.

MamaJo said...

Guess you're still lucky....after Alycia and Sherilyn off to school/kindy, you are more relax with Cassie, compare to me, once settle with 2 boys, then, off to office and stay till 5pm...haha..

Chris said...

Call the school or bus company that the driver has been early. And the driver has NO, repeat, NO right to chastise a child. And u tell yr "big boss" to help out more so u don't have to be rushed off yr feet. Bet he will change his tune very soon!