Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whatever Will Be Will Be

I always wonder what profession my girls will hold in future. Will one of them realize my very own childhood dream of becoming a flight stewardess? I actually got the job offer by an airlines company to be a flight stewardess but relinquished the offer and I still regret not accepting this offer up to this day.
I wonder whether my girls will turn out to be something that’s out of my expectation in future. Alycia told me that she wants to be a chef while Sherilyn said she wants to be a hairdresser!! There are thousands of courses offered by colleges now and I have never even heard of some of them like energy auditing. Whatever my girls become in future, I just hope that it’s something that’s decent and that they will be really happy in it.

No comments: