Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Beautiful Rainbow

One evening last week at about 7pm, after the rain had stopped, the sun decided to come out for a short while to put a smile on everyone's faces. We could see a big colorful arch hanging in the sky from the 5th floor of our unit. My girls were thrilled to see a rainbow in the evening. It was a rare occasion to see a rainbow and my girls , especially Baby had only seen it on the TV or in books several times in their lives.

Have you seen double rainbows in the sky at the same spot? I have and I saw it about a month ago at about 8am in the morning. I was caught in the rain while jogging. I was soaked to my bones and running as fast as I could. But when I saw the double rainbow, I was thrilled and getting drenched from head to toe didn't matter anymore. It was the first time in my life that I saw a double rainbow. That made my day :)



Pictures taken from the 5th floor of our unit...

1 comment:

Inspired Momx1 said...

O, Yes! We had this breathtaking full view of a double rainbow from our balcony about a month ago. Simply breathtaking!