Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Home Turned Garment Factory

I have been super duper busy with my online store for the past 2 days that I just could not find the time to update this dear blog of mine. Yesterday, it was a coincidence that 3 of my suppliers delivered my stock to me, with almost 100 pieces of ladies and kids clothing. This always happens. When I am more relaxed, my suppliers will not send their stock to me despite me chasing them but when one supplier delivers, all of them starts to deliver as well, as if they have telepathy! And my store is only a one-man-show whose poor owner has to one leg kick everthing herself!

Here's the scene at my home, like a garment factory:

Kids clothes, busha pants, kawaii hat, etc all on the floor, waiting for the round of QA inspection by the QA officer...


Bags of ladies clothes...


My little factory workers helping me to fold the clothes and re-insert them back into the bags after I had checked....


Clothes and Pos Laju bags strewn everywhere....



Baby trying to kacau jie jie....


Here are some cool stuff from my online store, Old And New Stuff For Sale :


DD-Q4341 Guess Orange Check Pattern Dress



Carter's Colorful Flower Dress





E10171 B2W2 Rose Dress



E10183 B2W2 Princess Set



E10159 B2W2 Blue Superman Set



E10155 B2W2 Red+Black Set



80143 Romantic Flowers Retro Dress With Belt



68033 Korean Lantern Floral Dress



OD015 - Dress


MD001RD - Dress (Red)




MD010RD - Dress (Red)



Do check out Old And New Stuff For Sale for more great and affordable stuff!

5 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Wow.. so much.. Happy Sales to You!

MeRy said...

Wow...so many stuffs all over the floor.
It means your online store biz is pretty good.
I like the boy superman and batman set.How much is it? How do you charge for delivery to east msia?
And for the Rose dress ,how much is it?

You can email me back : shia88@hotmail.com for the price. TQ..

mommy to chumsy said...

looks like business is good ;) kaching kaching!

Mamapumpkin said...

Wah! Looks like retail is better $$$ than blogging these days hor?! Well done for all your hard work, dear. You totally deserve it!

Linda said...

I know what it's like, my mum used to run a ladies boutique shop when I was young. Your 3 girls sure will be your great helpers....