Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Want To Go Inside

Baby loves books, if only I can afford the time to read to her everyday I think she would be a very good reader. Many times she gets too excited and absorbed and would tell me that she wants to get inside the book to be with the bears and animals in the story books muahahahahahaha!!!

I think she looked too cute when I saw her putting her leg on a colorful page of a Dr Seuss book the other day... and she told me "mummy, I want to go there!"





8 comments:

Inspired Momx1 said...

My son too had this fantasy when he was around Baby C's age. He was into toy cars and everyday he would keep asking as to how he could squeeze into his "car" and drive it. He would examine his "car" intently looking for ways to get in. :P

Reanaclaire said...

hahaha... if got fantasies in this world, she would reach her destination when she steps on the book...
inspiredmum, it sounds like those enid blyton books where the boys can get to talk to the toys.. and drive the car in toyland.. :)

Little Kit Boy said...

I think most children have this fantasy. My boy too, when watching his favourite Barney show, sometimes will ask us to bring him 'there' as he wanted to join Barney and his friends too.

Children are all so cute.

Yannie said...

Yes, baby looked too cute in the last pic. Reading is definitely a good habit.

Chris said...

U are so lucky that C loves books. So very impt to instill a love for books. Keep encouraging her to read.

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Aiyo so cute!!!!! :D

Damselette said...

mary poppins? :P

ryeli said...

interesting to see how kids think eh....rye li always said she wants to go there when she watches tv when she was younger. they think it is as easy and 'opening the door and go!' lol!