Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Temp Store Assistant

She's my new temporary store assistant and the best ever... but she's only going to help me out for the next 1 week and then she'll return to her hometown :(

Yesterday was a super duper hectic day for me. My stock from 5 suppliers arrived on the same day, coincidentally. Thank God my mum is here and she helped me check the clothes, else I would have to work round the clock to check, sort and pack the clothes into Pos Laju bags. Order for the past few days have also been high. I have been working 15 hours non-stop for 2 days. I am really burnt out and jaded. I need a breakie today!



Check out those beautiful kawaii hats. I LOVE them all!! I have bought 2 hats for my girls and now I am tempted to buy more!!


Pic taken this morning.... pos laju bags waiting to be picked up by the postman later.

Do check out my online store http://oldandnewstuff4sale.blogspot.com/ to shop for cute kids clothes, hats, swim wear, costumes, kids accessories and chic ladies wear at very affordable prices.


7 comments:

MeRy said...

Wow...so good that ur mom is there to help you up..

Physiomom said...

Super duper assistant to d rescue! Gambate auntie!
Wishing all of u sunshine n great day! Cheers!
P. S u mean d postman willing to come n collect
packages frm u? Must b in bulks huh?

mommy to chumsy said...

you have a very lovely assistant :D

Inspired Momx1 said...

It's very convenient that Pos Laju offers pick-up service for additional cost of RM2 per pick-up regardless of the numbers of parcels, rite?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Inspired Mom... I have to pay about 20% tax on the basic postage fee per parcel. But it's ok as I don't have to drive to the PO. This service is only for corporate clients.

Little Kit Boy said...

you are so lucky to have such a good helper.

those hats are really nice especially the pink one. you have got very nice products, no wonder you are so busy with orders. kampateh!

Leena said...

Shireen, good to hear that your online store is doing so well. Do get enough rest though.