Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Poor Eater




No prize for guessing who ate this slice of papaya. This rascal takes forever to eat her food and fruits. I gave this slice of papaya to her for breakfast on Saturday and after almost 2 hours, I got this back - teeth marks on the papaya and only 1-2 bites of the fruit eaten. Since daddy wanted to bring them out, she didn't finish the papaya. Sigh, this rascal #2 has been a very poor eater since young... and she puked a lot too. And she still take 1-2 hours to finish her dinner on most nights, sigh...

6 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Sher n Amber - can jabat tangan.. both sama sama..
Childminder almost wanna give up on Amber already. it's not just the issue of not finishing lunch.. but it'll snowball to all things late right ? delay lunch. delayed nap, delayed homework, delayed dinner.. does this happens to you ? Happens every day ! Sigh !

Health Freak Mommy said...

Elaine, tell me bout it, yup it happens every day on end. I am so so fed up, I really don't know what to do. And Sher is super whiny, screamy and bad tempered too!

MeRy said...

It is good to train young kid to finish up their meals everyday..or else it will be a bad habit.

Unknown said...

Hi,guess parents will always have a thing or two or many problems when it comes to foods with the youngs,ha,,,,

don't fret, i believe Sher will be good, just take sometimes and loads of love and patience.

I am sorry to say this but sometimes i really feel as parents will must be inovative in guiding our youngs,if this way cannot work, we must try to explore another, i am sure there shall be a way, that i am sure.

as for me, i used to have problem with my 13 year old boy,i wanted him to execersie(swimming, basketball)and all, but he just refused. tried and tried, eventuall i found out that he felt that he was too short to play basketball, so i played with him instead of his friend, (done),swimming ( i like him choose him fav time instead of mine)ok already.

so don't worry ya, a lot of love and patience lol...

sorry for being long winded,

take care now and god bless

Anonymous said...

Sher sounds like me when i was young :P

super whiny, screamy and bad tempered.

Unfortunately I still am whiny,screamy & bad tempered just know how to control a bit

Yannie said...

But, surprise to me that she doesn't look thin to me. She is quite chubby in the pictures that you took.