Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What’s Your Choice Of Color?

When it comes to choice of color for clothes and bedding, I prefer colorful ones. I find that my mood lifts up when I don on bright colored clothes or sleep on a bed that has lively colors and designs. I never like dull or plain colors, as it would make me feel like I am in the hospital. I have a friend who would only buy white or cream colored Luxury bed inens. She finds colorful ones too gordy for her eyes! What’s your choice of color for bed linen and clothing?

3 comments:

Yannie said...

I always like bright color or colourful things. :)

Alice Law said...

Sharing the taste with your friends, I love white( I used to work in a hospital though) and blue, stands for dinamic!;)

Keep well!

Unknown said...

Mine is all white or off-white with motifs. Yes, I love luxury bed linens too, they feel very nice and I'm in love with them whenever I see. Minimum 450threadcounts. Once I almost picked one 700threadcount but put it back because I already had that color.