Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 22, 2010

Crazy Over Cheese Spreads

There was a promotion on Laughing Cow and Arla cheese spreads at Jusco about 2 weeks ago. Buy any 2 tubs of cheese spread from the Laughing Cow and Arla brands, a tub of Arla tomato and herbs cheese spread worth about RM15 will be given free. Since there are 4 cheese lovers at home, me inclusive, I bought 2 tubs. The cheese spread would go really well with plain crackers and bread.




At the sampling booth for the cheese spread on crackers, rascal #2 and #3 ate so much that I felt really bad, thus that's also one of the reasons that I had to buy the cheese spread hehe...



2 comments:

Little Kit Boy said...

My family loves cheese spread too particularly Laughing Cow brand.

Hmmmm...yummy yummy.

MeRy said...

Never saw this brand before in the local supermarket at my town here...