Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleeping Child

When I saw Baby asleep in this position on Alycia jie jie's bed, I just had to snap a picture of my cutie pie. My 3 kids may drive me up the wall everyday and say things that I regret (I say words and hurtful things which I terribly regret afterward).... but when they are asleep and look so demure, so innocent and almost like a baby... like how they were like when they were little babies who would melt my heart, I would give them each a kiss on their cheeks and say a little prayer for them.

4 comments:

Yannie said...

Baby C has puffy cheek, and she looks too cute.

mommy to chumsy said...

Awww...she is so cute! I wanna give her a kiss too *muaks*

Chris said...

Ever so adorable!

rickkgoh said...

So envy you, soooo cute! all I have is 2 monkeys