Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cassandra, My Accident Prone Samseng

Of my 3 kids, Baby is the most accident prone, followed by Sherilyn. I guess the most mischievous and the cheekiest kid is always the most accident prone eh? Just last week, she slipped on the wet floor and had a big bump on her head, with a little crack and some blood oozing out. The next day, she tripped, fell and knocked her mouth on the floor. Bleeding again! On the same day, she knocked her forehead and had a bruise there. Sigh, sometimes I have thoughts of dressing her up with some protective wear like some mma gear and a helmet to protect her from injuries. If I can’t stop her from being active, at least I can prevent injuries on her body.

No comments: