Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Little Ballerina

Sherilyn will be sitting for her primary ballet exam on Monday next week. She had already attended 2 trial exams over the past 1 month. She is also practicing pretty hard at home, with lots of cheers and encouragement from everyone at home... which she really enjoys getting. This fella seems to enjoy lotsa attention given to her!


My little ballerina in action...

















5 comments:

Ann said...

Wah....some of her moves are so cool! And Cassandra looking so intently at her sister too! Another ballerina coming up?

Yannie said...

I can see that she is having lots of interest in ballet. Way to go, Sherilyn.

Inspired Momx1 said...

I can see from the pics that she indeed enjoyed the attention given to her. :)

mommy to chumsy said...

Nice moves :) I like the pic where Cassandra was looking at her jie jie. I bet she can't wait for her turn to be a lil ballerina too :D

LittleLamb said...

She has talent in ballet. Hope she score well :)