Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lunch at American Chilli's @ BSC

We celebrated Alycia's 'victory' at American Chilli's yesterday. To me getting a placement of 5/39 in Primary 2 is considered a victory. Maybe some of you will define a position of 1st, 2nd and 3rd a victory. But for me, being top 5 in class is already a big achievement for my kids as I don't have the time to do much revision with them. Being yellow bananas who are unable to assist Alycia in her Mandarin subjects, hubs and I are proud that Alycia has always been scoring 88% and above in her Chinese subjects ever since she went to Primary 1 last year.

Part of the sustenance on our table...

A platter of deep fried stuff, not my choice but hubs. Lately, I have been trying very hard to stay away from deep fried food.




Whole wheat cheese pizza...




Roast chicken salad. Didn't quite like the Chinese parsley and certain pungent-taste herbs / plants inside the salad.



Alycia was all smiles as her teachers were all full of praises for her...

And I find the beef a tad dry....


Baby digging on the chocolate brownie with ice cream...




Daddy's small reward for Alycia - 8 pieces of Leonida's supreme chocolates which cost.... check out for yourself! Of course I chose a piece of sugar-free dark chocolate, which iLike, yums!

5 comments:

slavemom said...

Wah, vy expensive chocs! But I bet they taste heavenly.

Chris said...

Holy Moley abt the chocs!! People can afford that?? How do they stay in business??!!

chanelwong said...

No 5 for Std2 is good with good result...Well done Alycia.I am sure your dad n mum are proud of you...

Yannie said...

5th class is definitely a victory. Alycia is so pretty with her new two front teeth. Food looks very delicious.

CL said...

Wah.. very expensive chocolate .. oh.. we miss Chillies... too bad no outlet here... a very belated congrats to Alycia. She has done well. Bravo and keep up the good work.