Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rewards To Keep Them Well Behaved

Last week, I found a very effective way of getting my kids to behave and to listen to me, without having to break a sweat! And I have to thank the creators of Angry Birds. My 3 girls are absolutely crazy over them. On Friday, I bought some Angry Birds stickers and I told my girls that each of them will get to choose a sticker that they want at the end of the day if they behave well. This is working pretty well for 2 days now. I wonder how long this excitement and reward will keep them well behaved and obedient. If the novelty wears off, I will have to find other exciting gifts as rewards. I found a website that sells great gifts. Just click here to check them out.

1 comment:

coffeesncookies said...

Smurfs will be released soon. I think they'll go crazy over them too :D