Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Out-Talking Me

Yesterday after dinner, Baby went to the kitchen drawer, rummaged through it and found a packet of cheese rings. Then she ran to me with high hopes....

Baby - mummy, can I have this?

Me - NO, its' rubbish!

Baby - no it's not rubbish! It's cheese rings!

Me - yeah, cheese rings are junk food and junk food is rubbish. Cannot eat.

Baby - but M kam moh bought it (my sil bought it). It's so long d. If you don't eat it, you will waste it. Don't waste food!

O_o, I was lost for words. My 3-YO girl managed to out talk me to trick me into giving in and I did, albeit only 5 small rings :D







My online store's most highly paid junior model!

3 comments:

Cl said...

She is a smart little cili padi.. :)

Chris said...

Good for her (and maybe not so good for u...!)!

Ann said...

When I don't have an answer to junk food NO, I tell my kiddo....eat your (most healthy food that they dislike) and you can have those rubbish.